Credit: Del Sol Photography
When couples come to me in search of a wedding officiant to fit their Jewish (or interfaith) destination wedding needs, a number of questions come up. Be it a question from the couple or the family, they are certainly merited and in definite need of an answer, and I am here to help provide that.
In order to help answer some of these common questions, I’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions in one location. On this page, couples and their families can find answers to big questions, including…
- When you perform our wedding ceremony in Mexico, will we be legally married?
- Will you add New Testament readings and/or non religious passages to our ceremony?
- Do we have to abide by a certain structure for our ceremony?
- What is the difference between a Jewish, interfaith, and non-denominational wedding?
- How do I make sure that my faith and my partner’s faith are honored in the ceremony?
Book your wedding and be confident that all your needs are in the hands of an officiant that cares about you and your needs. More than anything, my goal is to create a ceremony where you feel comfortable, confident, and one that accurately reflects both sides of the couple. The wedding is for you and your future spouse, so make sure you hire an officiant who is dedicated to you.
Be sure to contact me before you make any bookings or commitments for your big day!